Description : The Allison Webb Emeberly gown is a classic fit and flare with a touch of sparkle. The modern crescent neckline is trimmed with a crystal detail that also lines the detached puff sleeve. The natural waist seam is also lined with the same trim detail. The gown is a made of a faille fabric which offers a very subtle sheen, thickness for a seamless fit, but flexibility for comfort. The back of the gown has a removable wateau train and a sweep length train. The gown was a sample and has a few missing stones along the trim. The bottom of the zipper needs to be restitched and has two blemishes on the back left side of the gown.
with sleeves and train
Item Number : P138
Category : Wedding Dresses
Brand : Allison Webb
Material : Silk Faille
Neckline : Inverted Scoop
Silhouette : Fit to Flare
LOCAL TO LA-We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA-Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
Try Before you Buy
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option to host a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.