The Berta Privee 19-P11 is a sexy fit and flare gown with delicate tulle bows on the shoulders. The plunging neckline is unlined with cups and adorned with beaded florals. The thin beaded straps drop down to a very low back. The train is chapel length and the gown is lined with a soft nude silk lining for added depth to the gorgeous beaded lace. We love the soft layering in the lacework. The hem of the gown is lined with horsehair trim for a bit of added volume in the skirt. There is a tulle bodysuit in the gown. This gown is a like new sample and is in pristine condition.
Original Dress Tag Size: IS 42/US 10* (Can be altered down to size 4 or 6 and let out one size- there is a generous seam allowance in the zipper along with great stretch)
Bust: 37.7'' Waist: 29.1'' Hips: 39.3''
Maximum Hollow to Hem: 62''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10
LOVE THIS DRESS, LET'S TALK APPOINTMENTS
LOCAL TO LA- We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA- Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.