The Enaura Bridal Emery gown is a natural waist tulle aline gown. The lined bodice features a sweetheart neckline underneath the high neck illusion tulle that transitions into a long sleeve. The tulle is embroidered with an antique silver beading throughout the bodice and sleeve and softly transitions to a sheer tulle back with button closure. The back of the gown is sheer through the waistline. Although no bead work in the skirt, there is a layer of sparkle tulle in the skirt for a bit of dimension. Chapel Length Train. This particular gown was a custom order to be sleeveless unlike the stock photo
Color: Antique Ivory/ Silver
Gown Condition: Unaltered/Brand new- Modified
Main Photo Credit with permission: Enaura Bridal
Original Dress Tag Size: US 14* (Can be altered down to size 10 or 12)
Bust: 39'' Waist: 31'' Hips: 41''
Maximum Hollow to Hem: 60.5''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10
LOVE THIS DRESS, LET'S TALK APPOINTMENTS
LOCAL TO LA- We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA- Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.