Description : The Jackie gown by Flora bridal is a cool and easy gown for the chic bride who wants something a little different. The plunging neckline and center slit in the skirt lengthens the look of your body while drawing attention to the belt at your waist, highlighting your curves despite the gown not being fitted. The silk fabric is flowy, giving you plenty of drama as you move. The lantern sleeves add further drama. The cathedral length train has a hybrid bustle with 2 French points on the sides, and 1 English point in the center. There are two small blemishes, one on the back of the left sleeve, and the other on the bottom of the right side of the train.
Item Number : P150
Category : Wedding Dresses
Brand : Flora Bridal
Material : Silk
Neckline : V
Silhouette : A Line
Bust : 38
Waist : 31
Height : 5'7"
Schedule an appointment
LOCAL TO LA-We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA-Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
Try Before you Buy
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option to host a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.