Description : The Utopia gown by Galia Lahav Couture is the dropped waist ballgown of your dreams. The elongated corset starts with a deep sweetheart neckline and exposed boning. The bottom of the corset is shaped in a way to make both your torso and your legs looks as long and tall as possible. The 3d embroidery is reminiscent of petals or leaves, making it fitting for any type of venue. The ballgown skirt shape starts closer to your body so it doesn't add too much volume to your body, but is full of volume at the bottom of the skirt. The inner petticoat keeps all of the fabric away from your legs, making it easy for you to move in it and dance the night away while keeping the skirt nice and airy despite its size. The extended royal length train is fit for a queen and has a 23 point English bustle already installed for you! Two layers of tulle on the inner skirt of the train needs to be reattached to the bustle loop after being stepped on.
Item Number : P145
Category : Wedding Dresses
Brand : Galia Lahav
Material : Lace
Neckline : Sweetheart
Silhouette : Ballgown
Bust : 37-38
Waist : 30-31
Height : 5'5''
Schedule an appointment
LOCAL TO LA-We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA-Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
Try Before you Buy
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option to host a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.