The Leah Da Gloria is a stunning pearl encrusted ballgown. Handmade in Australia, the gown has a deep sweetheart lined illusion tulle bateau neckline. The corset bodice has cups added and ensures ample structure. The hand beaded bodice tapers softly into the skirt with box pleats for fullness without foo much volume. The cathedral length train is lined in a horse hair layer for structure. The back illusion neckline closes with fabric covered buttons all the way up. This gown comes with the matching cathedral veil and pearl encrusted headband. The train has a one point English Bustle. There are a few spots in the gown that have loose threads and missing stones. Please see last few photos. There is one run in the illusion tulle on the top right shoulder.
*Please note that this gown is heavy and as such, shipping will be more expensive than other gowns.*
Gown Condition: Altered/Worn/Dry Cleaned
Fits like 2/4 (Can be altered down to size 0)
Bust: 33'' Waist: 25.5''
Maximum Height: 5'8''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10
LOVE THIS DRESS, LET'S TALK APPOINTMENTS
LOCAL TO LA- We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA- Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.