The Lihi Hod Alex gown is what Bohemian dreams are made up. Keeping true to Israeli fashion, the bodice of this gown is unlined and created with an Alenćon Lace and backed with a very thin layer of horsehair and nude tulle for structure and support. The gown has a slightly longer bodice for a dropped natural waist. The straps on the v-neckline can be brought up to have the gown sit at your natural waist. At the waist is a delicate trim of Guipure lace for a delicate feminine touch. The aline skirt is also made of lace and features two seams of pleated fabric for extra volume. Although an aline, there is no crinoline in the skirt keeping it fairly light weight and easy to move in. There is the slightest train but need for a bustle. The back comes together with a sash.
Bodice Length (shoulder through apex to dropped waist): 17.25''
Hollow to Hem Maximum: 63''
Bust: 35'' - Low Front and Low BackvWaist: 29
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10.
LOVE THIS DRESS, LET'S TALK APPOINTMENTS
LOCAL TO LA- We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA- Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
Try before you buy:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.