The Liz Martinez Lagoon is a stunningly romantic aline. The unique sheer neckline holds up an off the shoulder tulle strap and drops into a crisscross feature on the bodice. The ivory embroidery stands out against the mauve lining and trickles down the full tulle skirt. The beaded skirt ends in a chapel length train. One of the godettes in the front of the skirt should be restitched closed.
Gown Condition: Unaltered/Sample
Original Dress Tag Size: IS40/US 8 Fits Like: 8
Bust: 36'' Waist: 28'' Hips(bodysuit): 35.5''
Maximum Height: 6'0''
Please keep these things in mind when comparing your measurements to the item.
Measurements are done on a flat lay.
Size listed is a “fits like size”, based on waist measurements. These do take into consideration if alterations have been made.
Length is subjective. If the gown is listed as 5’7’’ maximum height, this means you can be 5’7’’ with no heel or you can be 5’3’’ with a 4’’ inch heel.
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10. Please compare your own measurements to the ones listed.
Schedule an appointment
LOCAL TO LA-We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA-Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
Try Before you Buy
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option to host a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.