The Makarian Yvetta is a stunning ballgown made of duchess satin. A raw silk finish adds subtle texture in an amazing constructed bodice. The corset like top fits beautifully against a tightly pleated skirt. This creates beautiful width in the skirt without weight. The elastic sleeve can be worn on the shoulder or off. This gown has a chapel length train. There is no bustle currently, but can be added. This gown was dry cleaned, but has a couple markings along the hem and edge of the train. This could be trimmed down.
The Color: Ivory
Gown Condition: Altered/Worn/DryCleaned
Original Dress Tag Size: US 8*, Fits Like: 6 (Can be altered down to size 4)
Bust: 33'' Waist: 27''
Maximum Height: 5'10''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10
LOVE THIS DRESS, LET'S TALK APPOINTMENTS
LOCAL TO LA- We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA- Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.