The Naeem Khan Hudson gown v-neckline sheath gown with linear Deco beading. The simple silhouette is a great juxtaposiiton to the true statement beadwork. Lined with an ivory silk chiffon, the gown glides over your body for maximum shape. This particular gown is a like new sample. The tulle layer of beads will need to be restitched at the bottom of the zipper, not affecting the beadwork at all.
Gown Condition: Unaltered/Sample
Dress Tag Size: 8* (Can be altered down to size 6- Gown has generous stretch- Could fit like 10)
Bust: 37'' Waist: 29'' Hips: 39.5'' Waist to Floor: 47''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
VIRTUAL BUYING APPOINTMENT:
Love this dress?
Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.