The Naeem Khan Manila gown is an all over Guipere Lace sheath gown. The plunging neckline is offset by the full length sleeve. This particular gown differs from the original design of a key hole back as it has a full lace back for coverage and support to the low front neckline. An experience tailor can add an illusion neckline to the bust for coverage. The gown is lined in silk chiffon and the train is a sweep length.
Color: Ivory/Ivory (Although brighter than most Ivory gowns)
Gown Condition: Unaltered/Brand New
Dress Tag Size: 8* (Can be altered down to size 4 or 6)
Bust: 37'' Waist: 29'' Hips: 39.5''
Waist to floor: 47'' - Hollow to deepest neckline: 14.5''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
VIRTUAL BUYING APPOINTMENT:
Love this dress?
Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.