Netta Benshabu - Rita
The Netta Benshabu Rita is a classic lace fit and flare gown. The deep vneckline with tulle lined bodice ensures a seamless fit. The secondary applique placed down the sides of the bodice taper through the top of the hip and then adorned with a bow trim. Same matching neckline subtly transitions into a chapel length train.
Condition: Unaltered/Lightly Used Sample (Few spots in the lace need to be mended along the hips)
Please note: all Netta gowns may have hook and eye closure as opposed to a zipper.
Gown Tag Size: 36T* Fits like: 4 (Can be altered down 1 size)
Bust: 33'' Waist: 26'' Hips: 35.5''
Gown Tag Size: 38T* Fits like: 6 (Can be altered down 1 size)
Bust: 34.75'' Waist: 27.5'' Hips: 37''
Maximum Height: ~6'0''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10.
LOVE THIS DRESS, LET'S TALK APPOINTMENTS
LOCAL TO LA- We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA- Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
- Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
- Complete check out for payment and shipping.
- Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option to host a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
- Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
- If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed