A silk faille beauty, this Oscar De La Renta Addison strapless mermaid will stand the test of time. Although very simple in style, this sweetheart mermaid gown showcases your curves with the couture piping along the body's contour. The gown has a built in corset and our previous brides even added a second one for additional support. The couture detailing continue in the back with the horsehair trimmed ruffles to add a bit of moment and texture. While there is a small bustle in the gown, it would be in your interest to have it redone.
With this gown comes extra fabric, measuring 56''W x 80'' L.
Gown Tag Size 6* (Can be altered down 1 more size)
Hollow to Hem Maximum: 59.25''
Bust: 32'' Waist: 28.5'' Hips: 38''
Suitable for Full B cup or smaller
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10.
Try before you buy:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
VIRTUAL BUYING APPOINTMENT:
Love this dress?
Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.