The Pronovias Uruguay gown is a fit and flare gown with a soft sweetheart neckline and nylon tulle skirt. The gown also has a stunning nylon tulle cape with beaded lace appliqués. There are flat sequins embroidered throughout the gown for a soft glimmer. The train is sweep length and the cape extends well past that. Gorgeous tulle straps were made for the gown. This particular gown has an original tag size of 18, but was taken in to be a size 6. Although altered, fabric was no cut out of the lining and could be let out back to its original size 18. Though altered, this gown did not walk down an aislee
Color: Ivory Lace
Gown Condition: Altered/Never worn
Original Dress Tag Size: 18*, Fits like 6: Can be let out back to 18.
Current Bust: 35'' - Can be let out up to : 44.5''
Current Waist: 25.5'' - Can be let out up to : 36.6''
Current Hips: 35.5''- Can be let out up to : 46.6''
Maximum Height: 5'8''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10
LOVE THIS DRESS, LET'S TALK APPOINTMENTS
LOCAL TO LA- We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA- Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.