The Vera Wang Fawn gown is a stunning fit and flare gown from her Iconic collection. The gown features layers of Chantilly lace and silk organza. The modern neckline has been exposed by tacked organza pleats the taper softly off the waist into a gorgeous skirt. This is slightly modified from the original gown. This gown has a sweep length train with a 1 point English bustle. There is one faint brown spot at the top of the organza skirt and couple of faint brown areas at the left and right edge of the train. See photo
Condition: Altered/Worn/Drycleaned- Couple spots to be noted, last three photos.
Gown Tag Size 6* Fits Like: 4(Can be altered down 1 size)
Bust: 32'' Waist: 26'' Hips: 35''
Maximum Height: 5'7''
Please be mindful that bridal sizes are 1-2 larger than street clothes. Ex: If you were a size 6, then you are a bridal size 8 or 10.
Try before you buy:
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option tohost a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
VIRTUAL BUYING APPOINTMENT:
Love this dress?
Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.