Loved Twice Bridal looks forward to assisting with your consignment
needs! The following are the terms and conditions of the agreement between you (“you” or the “Consignor”) and Loved Twice Bridal (“LTB” or the “Consignee”) to consign the items listed on the
Consignment List attached to and part of this Agreement (the “Goods”):
1. You hereby warrant, represent, and attest to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are the owner of all goods consigned to LTB.
- You have the legal right to enter into this Consignment agreement
- The goods are sellable and/or free & clear of liens, loans, legal proceedings, or other ownership encumbrances
- Any goods provided hereunder original and authentic are not an unauthorized copy or substitute of any kind
- No goods provided hereunder have been re-worked, remarked, re-labeled, re-paired, re-furbished with the intent of consigning a counterfeit goods.
2. You agree to a list price and minimum price as set forth in the
Consignment List. We reserve the right to refuse any item if we do not feel we
can obtain a price equal to or greater than your minimum price.
3. A administrative fee on bridal gowns will be charged for each agreement to cover the cost of shipping, web promotion, and
advice by industry professionals to aide in the sale of the Goods on the consignment list below. $25 Local Customers & $50 non-local
customers(assumes shipping label)
4. You acknowledge that LTB will have a monetary investment in time,
space, and advertising in selling consignors items. You agree not to remove consigned items prior to the end of the 6-month consignment period. If a consigned item is removed prior to the end of the consignment period, you agree
to pay LTB a fee of 15% of the asking sale price of the consigned item plus any additional costs incurred by the consignment. Furthermore, you agree to exclusively list the Goods with LTB.
5. You agree that any item consigned to LTB may be displayed whenever and wherever LTB chooses. This includes internet advertising and marketing.
6. LTB will determine, in its sole discretion, the final selling price of
all items based on age, condition, brand, style, size, and demand, and
therefore accordingly, all Goods are subject to a price reduction at the
discretion of LTB, so long as the sale price of any Good is not lower than the minimum price set forth on the Consignment List unless you agree otherwise.
7. Gowns and dresses must be cleaned in advance and restored for loose threads, zippers, buttons, bustles, etc... LTB will not accept any items with stains, splits, or broken fixtures including zippers, buttons, and loopholes. In the event that LTB cleans or repairs any item, the cost associated with such repair or cleaning will be invoiced and should be paid within 7 days of be receipt. Gowns must be sent in a garment bag with zipper closure. Gowns received without a garment bag are subject to a $15 deduction
upon the sale of the gown.
8. You agree to pay LTB 50% of the final selling price. You will be paid 50%of the final selling price. You will select your preferred payment method during the establishment of your consignor profile.
9. You, the consignor, agree to ship out your product(s) or arrange for local Los Angeles drop off within seven(7) days of the signed agreement and receipt of
shipping label, via email.
10. Unless otherwise specified, this Consignment Agreement is valid for a 6-month period. You will need to select if you would like your items returned to you (shipping fee will
apply) or donated during the creation of your consignor profile. All items not picked up within 7 days after the contract end date will automatically become the property of LTB without further notice. You forfeit all claims to clothing and payments thereof after pick-up date’s end. Should you decide to have your item(s) sent back to you, any and all invoices sent pertaining to your item(s) (dry cleaning, additional shipment charges and the return shipping
cost) need to be paid off prior to item(s) being returned. It is
the consignor’s responsibility to keep track of end date of the agreement.
11. A consignment extension may be granted at the sole discretion of
LTB. If an extension is granted, the item may be subject to markdown which will be agreed upon between you and LTB. A revised contract will be issued and must be signed by the you and returned to LTB before the item can be sold.
12. LTB is a wedding/formal dress broker and cannot hold insurance for
inventory it does not own. We are very careful and trustworthy, but assume NO liability for fire, flood, theft, damage, or wear. Your items are being tried on and handled (including being shipped to potential purchasers for trying on),
and some wear and tear should be expected at time of pick-up. You acknowledge that LTB is open to the public and is not responsible for any loss due to damage, theft, or natural disaster.
13. LTB is the rightful owner of any and all photos taken to market your item(s). Unless otherwise stated, you agree to not use these photos during or after your consignment agreement, in perpetuity.
14. This Agreement is governed by laws of the State of California. Any
controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach
thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Uniform Rules
for Better Business Bureau Arbitration, and the judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any lawsuit shall be entitled to collect reasonable attorney's fees.
15. This agreement shall be binding upon the parties, and upon their heirs, executors, personal representatives, administrators, and assigns. No person shall have a right or cause of action arising out of or resulting from this agreement except those who are parties to it and their successors in interest.
This agreement, including any attached exhibits and addenda, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. No representatives or promises have been made except those that are set out in this agreement. The agreement may not be modified except in writing, signed by all parties.
This Consignment Agreement, along with the attached Consignment List,
constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties. By creating a consignment portal, I agree to the above terms and conditions of this Consignment Agreement.