Loved Twice Bridal Agreements
Try at home agreement
You agree to the following terms and conditions with respect to the items listed on the Invoice attached to and part of this Agreement (the “Goods”):
CLEANING AND/OR DAMAGE
All Goods will be delivered clean and must be returned in the same condition as received, including:
- free of stains and body odor;
- preserving any barcodes or tags attached to any Good; and
- otherwise free from damage.
All Goods will be assessed upon their return and additional fees may be charged, such amount in the sole discretion of Loved Twice Bridal (“LTB”), including for but not limited to broken zippers, detached garment pieces, make-up or other permanent stains or any other damage. Major damage to any Good, including irreparable tears, or irreversible marks will be assessed at the Selling Price of such Good. Any lost Good will be assessed with a lost fee of the Selling Price of such Good.
Goods may not be altered to fit and must be returned in their original condition. If any Good is returned altered or damaged, fees will be charged, such amount in the sole discretion of LTB.
As provided in the attached Invoice, you agree to pay a try-on fee of $60 per item. Should you decide to keep any Good the Try-on Fee will be applied to the Selling Price of such Good. You will have 3 calendar days from the date of delivery to try on any Good (“Trial Period”). You will need to request a return label. Your return label for the shipment of such Goods must be scanned during the Trial Period as proof of return. You will be charged a penalty fee of 1% of the Selling Price per day for each Good that is not timely scanned for return.
If additional rescheduling of the Trial Period is required, please contact LTB as soon as possible. Rescheduling must be approved in writing for late fees not to occur.
PURCHASE OF GOODS
You agree to inform LTB promptly in the event you decide to purchase any Good. LTB includes a link to your gown's invoice to complete your purchase. The item is reserved for you through the end of your third day.
LTB and its employees are not responsible for accidents or injuries related directly or indirectly from the use of any Good. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold LTB harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, liabilities, and expenses whatsoever, including court costs and reasonable outside attorney’s fees, arising from or in connection with the any Good subject to the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement is governed by laws of the State of California. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Uniform Rules for Better Business Bureau Arbitration, and the judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any lawsuit shall be entitled to collect reasonable attorney's fees.
I have read and understand the aforementioned terms and conditions above and agree to abide by them. I agree to pay damage/replacement charges, late fees or the remainder of the Selling Price, as applicable, to LTB.
Upon my purchase from Loved Twice Bridal the undersigned hereby agree and understand the following terms of this contract:
- By purchasing the said merchandise, I have formed a legal binding contract with Loved Twice Bridal.
- All purchases are FINAL absolutely no returns, exchanges or refunds for any reason.
- ALL purchases are non-cancellable; deposits are non-refundable.
- Should I purchase bridesmaids, flower girl, formal wear, accessories, and/or rent tuxedos from Loved TwiceBridal, I agree to be the holder of records for any and all merchandise purchased by and/or for my bridal party; all payments shall be made by me and any amounts due for such dresses are my obligation.
- I understand that standard size or custom made-to-measure dress order will not fit me perfectly; therefore alterations may be needed to ensure a perfect fit. Alterations are not included and would need to be sourced independently of your purchase.
- Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for dye lot and fabric variations.
- If I have arranged to pick up merchandise, I understand that it must be picked up and paid in full within seven (7) calendar days from the time I am notified of its arrival. A holding fee of $25.00 per day will be assessed (beginning on Day 8) unless merchandise is paid in full.
- If I fail to pay any outstanding balances or pick-up merchandise after seven (7) days of notification of its arrival, then I have breached this contract. In such case Loved Twice Bridal reserves the right to:
- This Agreement is governed by laws of the State of California. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Uniform Rules for Better Business Bureau Arbitration, and the judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any lawsuit shall be entitled to collect reasonable attorney's fees.
- Returned checks are subject to a $45.00 fee plus any collection cost incurred.
- All Merchandise is sold "AS IS". I understand that I am purchasing pre-owned merchandise and that once it is purchased there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges for any reason.
- I agree to inspect all merchandise within five (5) days from the time I am notified of its arrival. If I fail to inspect ordered merchandise within five days of notification of its arrival, I accept full responsibility for any manufacturer's defects. Any breach with respect to one item of merchandise shall not void this contract for other items.
- Loved Twice Bridal reserves the right to issue me a refund and terminate this contract and any collateral agreements at any time. In the instance of a conflict between the terms of this agreement and verbal statements made, inferred or implied by Loved Twice Bridal or its staff, this contract shall govern. Loved Twice Bridal reserves the right to refuse service.
Loved Twice Bridal looks forward to assisting with your consignment
needs! The following are the terms and conditions of the agreement between you (“you” or the “Consignor”) and Loved Twice Bridal (“LTB” or the “Consignee”) to consign the items listed on the
Consignment List attached to and part of this Agreement (the “Goods”):
1. You hereby warrant, represent, and attest to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are the owner of all goods consigned to LTB.
- You have the legal right to enter into this Consignment agreement
- The goods are sellable and/or free & clear of liens, loans, legal proceedings, or other ownership encumbrances
- Any goods provided hereunder original and authentic are not an unauthorized copy or substitute of any kind
- No goods provided hereunder have been re-worked, remarked, re-labeled, re-paired, re-furbished with the intent of consigning a counterfeit goods.
2. You agree to a list price and minimum price as set forth in the
Consignment List. We reserve the right to refuse any item if we do not feel we
can obtain a price equal to or greater than your minimum price.
3. A administrative fee on bridal gowns will be charged for each agreement to cover the cost of shipping, web promotion, and
advice by industry professionals to aide in the sale of the Goods on the consignment list below. $25 Local Customers & $50 non-local
customers(assumes shipping label)
4. You acknowledge that LTB will have a monetary investment in time,
space, and advertising in selling consignors items. You agree not to remove consigned items prior to the end of the 6-month consignment period. If a consigned item is removed prior to the end of the consignment period, you agree
to pay LTB a fee of 15% of the asking sale price of the consigned item plus any additional costs incurred by the consignment. Furthermore, you agree to exclusively list the Goods with LTB.
5. You agree that any item consigned to LTB may be displayed whenever and wherever LTB chooses. This includes internet advertising and marketing.
6. LTB will determine, in its sole discretion, the final selling price of
all items based on age, condition, brand, style, size, and demand, and
therefore accordingly, all Goods are subject to a price reduction at the
discretion of LTB, so long as the sale price of any Good is not lower than the minimum price set forth on the Consignment List unless you agree otherwise.
7. Gowns and dresses must be cleaned in advance and restored for loose threads, zippers, buttons, bustles, etc... LTB will not accept any items with stains, splits, or broken fixtures including zippers, buttons, and loopholes. In the event that LTB cleans or repairs any item, the cost associated with such repair or cleaning will be invoiced and should be paid within 7 days of be receipt. Gowns must be sent in a garment bag with zipper closure. Gowns received without a garment bag are subject to a $15 deduction
upon the sale of the gown.
8. You agree to pay LTB 50% of the final selling price. You will be paid 50%of the final selling price. You will select your preferred payment method during the establishment of your consignor profile.
9. You, the consignor, agree to ship out your product(s) or arrange for local Los Angeles drop off within seven(7) days of the signed agreement and receipt of
shipping label, via email.
10. Unless otherwise specified, this Consignment Agreement is valid for a 6-month period. You will need to select if you would like your items returned to you (shipping fee will
apply) or donated during the creation of your consignor profile. All items not picked up within 7 days after the contract end date will automatically become the property of LTB without further notice. You forfeit all claims to clothing and payments thereof after pick-up date’s end. Should you decide to have your item(s) sent back to you, any and all invoices sent pertaining to your item(s) (dry cleaning, additional shipment charges and the return shipping
cost) need to be paid off prior to item(s) being returned. It is
the consignor’s responsibility to keep track of end date of the agreement.
11. A consignment extension may be granted at the sole discretion of
LTB. If an extension is granted, the item may be subject to markdown which will be agreed upon between you and LTB. A revised contract will be issued and must be signed by the you and returned to LTB before the item can be sold.
12. LTB is a wedding/formal dress broker and cannot hold insurance for
inventory it does not own. We are very careful and trustworthy, but assume NO liability for fire, flood, theft, damage, or wear. Your items are being tried on and handled (including being shipped to potential purchasers for trying on),
and some wear and tear should be expected at time of pick-up. You acknowledge that LTB is open to the public and is not responsible for any loss due to damage, theft, or natural disaster.
13. LTB is the rightful owner of any and all photos taken to market your item(s). Unless otherwise stated, you agree to not use these photos during or after your consignment agreement, in perpetuity.
14. This Agreement is governed by laws of the State of California. Any
controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach
thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Uniform Rules
for Better Business Bureau Arbitration, and the judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any lawsuit shall be entitled to collect reasonable attorney's fees.
15. This agreement shall be binding upon the parties, and upon their heirs, executors, personal representatives, administrators, and assigns. No person shall have a right or cause of action arising out of or resulting from this agreement except those who are parties to it and their successors in interest.
This agreement, including any attached exhibits and addenda, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. No representatives or promises have been made except those that are set out in this agreement. The agreement may not be modified except in writing, signed by all parties.
This Consignment Agreement, along with the attached Consignment List,
constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties. By creating a consignment portal, I agree to the above terms and conditions of this Consignment Agreement.