Description : The Monique Lhuillier Albertine gown is a timeless fit and flare. The deep vneck bodice is lined in two layers of lace. The Chantiliy lace base gives softness and coverage, while the alencon lace adds texture and dimension. The long lace sleeves adds the coverage needed to balance the back keyhole detail. The silk satine fabric starts at the waistseam and continues into a simple fit and flare skirt. The princess seams in the skirt allow for a contoured fit around the body and falls into a horsehair lined skirt for a bit of flare with the chapel length train.
This gown was a sample and a few of the alencon appliques should be restitched down.
Item Number : P134
Category : Wedding Dresses
Brand : Monique Lhuillier
Material : Satin
Neckline : V-Neck
Silhouette : Fit to Flare
Bust : 40.5
Waist : 32
Hip : 40
Height : 6'0''
Schedule an appointment
LOCAL TO LA-We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA-Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
Try Before you Buy
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option to host a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.