Description : VRM259 by Viktor & Rolf is the perfect gown for the bride who wants a gown that's modern and romantic at the same time. Japanese crepe is expertly crafted into a soft fit to flare gown that perfectly hugs your curves but gives you plenty of space to move your legs and movement as you dance. The corseted top has a soft sweetheart neckline that is adorned with beautiful and delicate organza florals, providing the perfect balance. The crepe bow in the back adds a touch of drama. Princess seams down the front and back of the gown elongate your body and draw the eye upward to the neckline and your beautiful face. The chapel length train has a 9 point french bustle. There are a few light dust marks along the hem of the gown.
Item Number : P179
Category : Wedding Dresses
Brand : Viktor & Rolf
Material : Crepe
Neckline : Off the Shoulder
Silhouette : Fit-to-Flare
Bust : 35
Waist : 27
Hip : 38
Height : 5'5"
Schedule an appointment
LOCAL TO LA-We would love to host you for a private one hour appointment in our Beverly Hills Showroom. During our time together, you will try on this gown and any others you would like and bring two guests with you. Click here for an in-store Appointment
NOT LOCAL TO LA-Schedule a free 30 minute virtual fitting appointment before it's too late. Our inventory of hard to find wedding dresses is limited, and this is the only dress in stock and is available on a first come, first-served basis. Click here for a virtual Appointment
Try Before you Buy
Want 3 days with the gown to decide if it's “the one?!”
1. Select the "try" option for the gown and add to cart.
2. Complete check out for payment and shipping.
3. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email within 24 hours. The confirmation email will address our terms and agreement, and provides you with an option to host a virtual appointment to answer any questions you may have.
4. Receive gown within 5-7 days and try her on.
5. If you decide to keep the dress, you will be charged with the remaining balance. If not, simply email us for a label to send the dress back to us.
By purchasing this gown, you agree and understand that this gown is not brand new and may be subject to alterations/cleaning (which is a separate fee that Loved Twice Bridal is not responsible for) in order to make it perfect for your big day. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges.